$1,999 per month - Detached
A four-bedroom, three-bathroom detached home, tucked away on a quiet street in Stouffville.
- Open concept with a generous floor plan
- Entrance foyer with 2-piece bath and built-in closet
- Open concept living/dining room with three large windows
- Eat-in kitchen with centre island, ample cabinetry and upgraded stainless steel appliances, including Miele dishwasher.
- Breakfast area with a walk-out to the backyard
- One of two family rooms on ground floor, with a fireplace, and large picture window overlooking the backyard
- Upper level includes an additional open-concept family room with a built-in custom entertainment unit and large window
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms on second floor including master suite with a walk-in closet, and four-piece ensuite bath featuring soaker tub
- Second floor also includes additional four-piece bath, divided into two sections with separate room for shower and tub, and features built-in storage
- Elegant blend of hardwood, tile and broadloom flooring
- Central air conditioning
- Main floor laundry with Miele washer and dryer, built-in closet and direct garage access
- Unfinished basement provides additional storage (Note: A section of the basement will be locked for storage, and will not be included in the lease agreement)
- Private fenced backyard, landscaped with stone and built-in lighting (Note: The garden shed will be locked for storage, and will not be included in the lease agreement)
- Up to six-car parking in two-car garage and four-car drive
Stouffville: This community features an abundance of amenities, including grocery stores, retail, restaurants, parks, schools, golf courses and more. This property is conveniently located near public transportation, and is a short drive from Markham Road and Ninth Line.
- Availability: November 15 (Minimum one year lease)
- Location: Stouffville (@ Reeves Way and Ninth Line)
- Utilities: Tenant pays for all utilities
- Parking - Garage: 2 Spaces
- Parking - Drive: 4 Spaces